This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#KO33212 Type: Full time
Kition Ocean Holdings Ltd, is seeking to recruit a Commercial Lawyer to join our team in Larnaca town.
- Draft, amend, review & negotiate Commercial Agreements.
- Attend meetings with third parties and keep minutes in regards to existing agreements.
- Providing on-going support to the senior members of the firm.
- Drafting commercial and other documents, such as minutes, resolutions, POA’s, registers, letters.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of Agreements/Contracts and Legal Opinions.
- Other admin duties as and when required and assigned.
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws and global regulatory compliance that impact the Group’s current and potential businesses.
- Assist the Group with the legal aspects of pre-contractual work.
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations on significant issues, and assist in the day-to-day legal matters.
- Reviewing and reporting insurance contracts and/or claims and advise accordingly the company.
- Bachelor degree in Law.
- Experience 5+ years in a similar position is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of the Contract Law.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Motivated, committed and disciplined.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Ability to draft and close day to day and commercial agreements with minimal support from senior staff.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the Group, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including management of workload and proactive and creative thinking
- Experience in Insurance Law will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience in Insurance claims.
If you are interested in the above job position, please send your CV at email@example.com by 30th November 2021.