HR Operations Administrator (5323)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR31083 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an HR Operations Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant academic background relating to HR and/or Business Administration and possess 2+ years of professional within an HR & Administration related role. Fluency in both Greek and English is a must.
- Assisting the onboarding process of the new joiners, the collection of requested documents.
- Maintaining the HR data and filing.
- Ensure that all data is updated within the HR software.
- Update the policies register upload and distribute for signing corporate policies.
- Coordinate any administration related to payroll benefits.
- Coordinate the interviewing process and meetings (virtual and physical) in alignment with managers’ schedule.
- Assisting in immigration process and communication with expatriate new joiners.
- Reviewing job descriptions as per HR standards and update register.
- Assist in job advertising online and internally.
- Maintain proper and appropriate employees’ personnel records.
- Preparing any internal announcements.
- Responsible for HR audit files.
- Liaise with the HR Managers in the regional offices to collate data on the employees in those offices.
- To support the regional offices in respect of offer letters, contracts, CV selection, addendum preparation.
- Support HR team with any event planning, invitations, orders, quotations etc…
- Undergraduate in a related degree (HR, Business Administration).
- 2+ years of HR Administration related experience is a must.
- Familiar with GDPR.
- Knowledge of Cyprus Employment Law and statutory regulations would be considered as advantage.
- Ability to pay attention to detailed information.
- Ability to organize and discreetly record keep of confidential information.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Teamwork driven and willingness to ensure results are achieved.
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office literate (Outlook, Work, Excel)
- Trustworthy and discreet personality.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.