Insolvency & Restructuring Specialist (5052)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR30205 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a globally recognised and respected provider of Professional Services, we are seeking to recruit an Insolvency & Restructuring Specialist to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally be recently ACCA/ACA qualified and have a keen interest in pursuing a career within the Insolvency & Restructuring field. No previous experience in this area is required; full training will be provided.
Our client is looking for bright and ambitious individuals that wish to pursue a challenging and exciting career in debt restructuring and insolvency. The successful applicant will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills and should be a newly qualified professional accountant (ACA/ACCA) who is driven to learn and to progress quickly. Previous experience in insolvency is not required.
- Analyse financial statements and assess the financial position of companies.
- Assess the liquidity of companies and prepare cash flow projections to be submitted to banks.
- Support the Receiver/Manager or the Liquidator in conducting his duties. This involves liaising with external parties, including debtors, creditors and other stakeholders, to assess the financial position of the company.
- Liaise with legal advisors that support the receivership/liquidation process.
- Liaise with authorities for submission of appropriate documentation required as part of the insolvency process.