Laboratory Technician for Physics - The G C School of Careers
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TG29244 Type: Full time
The G C School of Careers seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced candidate for the following position:
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN for Physics (full-time) starting September 2021
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Science background, preferably in Physics
- Related laboratory experience preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organise the laboratory and bring it up to the standards whereas the students can be served in all levels (including General Science, IGCSE and A-Level Physics).
- List the laboratory requirements and in cooperation with the Head of Physics to contact the management for further action
- Prepare sets of apparatus as they are required by the Core Practical examination work in Physics
- Organise the equipment and requirements – tender/order/check in co-operation with Edexcel Lab Technician employed by the School
- Prepare experimental work for all AS and A2 students as instructed by the Head of Physics and teaching staff of the Physics department
- Prepare and assist with the work for Lower-School General Science experiments and demonstrations relating to Physics
- Setting up at the laboratories
- Offering availability and class contact during the lessons
- Cleaning and tidying up the laboratories
- Assisting in the preparation of End-of-year and Edexcel Examinations for Physics, in addition to Practical Internal Assessment
- Stock taking of apparatus during the academic year
- Administrative duties as set by the Physics department
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae along with relevant documentation to email@example.com not later than Friday, 13th August 2021. Any applications received thereafter will not be considered.
All applications will be treated confidentially for recruitment purposes only, and all personal data will be destroyed within a year upon receipt.