Software Developer - Graduate
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM29164 Type: Full time
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Develops information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions
- Provides full analysis and documentation according to the software development life cycle
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Provides technical support to clients via customer support department relating to company’s web applications
- Maintains the content of the company database as part of day to day operations
- Manages internal tickets as requested by senior and lead members of the development team
- Conducts a testing and implementation plan for all new software in line with company policies and procedures
- Conducts an evaluation of new software products and their functionality
- Provides functional and technical specifications for software
- Troubleshoots issue that arise during the day to day operation of the business
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Fluency in English
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
Applications must be made through our careers webpage: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.