Accounting Associate - Limassol (On behalf of Deloitte client)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL29134 Type: Full time
On behalf of our client, an innovative and fast-growing technology Group of Companies with over 15 products in their portfolio, used by millions of people around the world, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic professional for the position of an Accounting Associate, to be based in Limassol.
The successful candidate will be member of the International Accounting Team and will be responsible for the preparation of accounting records while taking part in the reporting process of the Group.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be the following, amongst others:
- Daily bookkeeping in the accounting system
- Assist in the preparation of VAT & VIES forms
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Update financial data, document and file accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Control over source documentation for companies registered locally and abroad
- Support the rest of the accounting team and perform any other accounting duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting or LCCI Higher Certificate in Accounting or ACA / ACCA partly qualified
- At least 1 (one) year of previous experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team working skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent computer literacy
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience. Other benefits include flexible working hours with the ability to work remotely several days per month, health insurance, 30 days of paid sick leave, free lunches in the office, individual budget on external training and courses, meetups and seminars, online and offline corporate library, individual online English lessons and career prospects.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Interested applicants should apply through www.cydeloittecareers.com selecting the “Accounting Associate” vacancy under “Vacancies at Deloitte clients” no later than Monday, 27th of September 2021.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.