Service Desk Lead (Cloud Solutions Provider in Nicosia with international Clients)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PH28914 Type: Full time
Why Apply for this job?
An exciting role in a fast moving company/field. Yyou will be working with a small but young and dynamic team of nice people and diverse mix of customers from various countries. While your work will have great impact on the team and our customers delight, you can grow professionally learning new things every day.
We are looking for a young and dynamic person to act as our Service Desk lead, managing our customers requests whether these are related to a problem they face, an admin/user management request or a request for a change in the solutions we have deployed to them.
- Act as the interface between our engineering team, service desk and customers
- Track, Prioritise and Follow up on tasks providing timely and accurate updates to our customers and partners
- Receive and ensure we address customer requirements
- Engage in the project delivery team as an enabler/facilitaror (e.g. organise Kick-off meetings to set tasks, ensure team has the tools they need in place etc) as well as assist in testing and release process (including documentation)
- Administer our internal digital systems (Such us our projects tracking tool, our company wiki etc) and manage our subscriptions with tools and systems/services our engineering team is using.
Skills & Personality:
- Digitally Enabled & Energetic
- Excellent use of English language
- Very well organised - self driven
- Ethical and passionate for success
- Fast learner with ability to work within a team or on your own
- Effective use of web based digital systems, platforms and tools( subject to training)
- Office productivity suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and/or Apple Keynote, Teams)
- Comfortable with learning technology related tools and systems
- Knowledge of WordPress for website administration will be consider an advantage
- Knowledge of programming can be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of using Point of Sale, ERP or CRM systems an advantage
University degree or diploma - IT/MIS , Project Management related fields will be considered an advantage.
- Basic Salary & Bonus, reviewed annually
- Mobile phone Plan and Device
- Full private Medical Plan, Life Insurance, Pension Plan
- Monthly expenses allowance
Once you review the full job descripotion you can send your CV through Carierista or directly to email@example.com