Personal Assistant to Artist/ CEO
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#3M28520 Type: Full time
Personal Assistant to Artist and CEO. 3fifty7 Music
Immediate start required
3fifty7 music is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team based in Cyprus.
Reporting to the Artist and other senior members of the team, key duties will include:
- Assisting the day to day manager with international diary management for the artist
- Putting together weekly update documents ahead of the following week for the following teams; booking agent, tour team, digital team, PR team
- Arranging personal bookings and appointments as well as assisting with all personal duties including; house and office/ studio errands, as well as general artist errands.
- Putting together itineraries and inventories
- Assisting with booking travel for artist/ artist Party where necessary
- Assist with guest lists
- Keeping birthday list/ Christmas list, assist with personal gifting
- Assisting with styling team when artist is being fitted for events
- Keeping track of all letters/fan Mail/ gifting and charity requests
- Getting documents signed/ read ahead of meetings and meeting deadlines
- Assist with personal asset management
The ideal candidate will have:
- A very discreet and trustworthy nature
- Significant experience in a demanding role/ environment
- The successful candidate will need to be available on phone and email outside of office hours as required and to be available to travel and assist the artist on tour season
- Direct experience of supporting a high profile artist in a PA capacity
- Good knowledge of Mac, Dropbox and Excel
- To understand social media and be a social media savvy
- To have marketing experience
- A full CY and/or UK driving license.
- Fluent in English and Greek
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and short covering letter to email@example.com or call 23724444
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.