This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AS28495 Type: Full time
ASBIS Enterprises PLC - Leading Value Add Distributor, OEM, and Solutions Provider across Central and Eastern Europe, Former Soviet Union as well as Middle East and Africa, invites you to participate in the competition for the vacancy Service Manager at its Cyprus subsidiary ASBIS Kypros Ltd (Limassol).
- Managing service coverage in Cyprus for various brands.
- Company’s Multi-brand Service center administration.
- Identifying target customers, development and implementation of sales of IT services.
- Service support of the Company’s partners and retailers.
- RMA parts claims and inventory management via vendors/suppliers.
- Spare parts inventory management.
- Enable fast and reliable dealing with any issue from key customers.
- Minimize service issues via proper arrangement of service processes.
- Meet customer’s expectations with service and offer commercial IT services.
- Enable effective communication to mother’s company team and internal processes follow up.
- Enable fast RMA stock turnaround and compensation for customers and the Company.
- Enable profit from commercial IT services.
- Minimize service operations cost via optimized and efficient management of service processes.
Skills and qualifications:
- Higher education. Technical education is a preference.
- Work experience of 2 years or more in repair service centers (e.g., Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, etc.) or telecommunication companies on service management positions.
- Strong computer technical skills.
- Fluency in English and Greek.
- Highly dynamic, self-starter who uses own initiatives to maximize value of the Company.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at different phases of implementation and drive to results in timely and top-quality manner.
- Commitment to the job and its success.
- Knowledgeable and confident in communicating information.
- Ability to interact professionally and comfortably at all levels within the organization (verbal, written, presentations).
- Analytical skills, initiative, accuracy and diligence.
- Competitive salary + performance related bonus
- Health insurance
- Possibility of personal and professional development
- Dynamic work environment of international company
- Other employee's benefits
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org