This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR28492 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and respected Investment Firm and Payment Institution with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join their expanding team of professionals. This position suits a junior-level applicant with minimal professional experience, but someone who possess excellent communications skills in Greek and English.
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them in person.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Maintaining clean reception area and conference rooms.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and organizing outgoing parcels.
- Ordering office supplies and keeping inventory of stock.
- Updating calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Helping other departments with clerical receptionist and administration duties.
- Computer Literate, with very good knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL and WORD.
- Willing to learn and eager to work under pressure.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Team player.