Summer Internship Program
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BT23403 Type: Internship
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
To learn what the profession entails, mingle with our colleagues, as well as explore available career opportunities at Baker Tilly, join us for one-month summer internships. During the program, you will be placed in one of our core departments (Audit, Tax, Accounting or Advisory) and contribute to real time projects. Ongoing support will be provided to you through a mentor and trainings on technical issues.
You may join our Nicosia or Limassol Office, either in June (07-25/06) or July (05-23/07).
- Following an Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in any field of studies, with expected overall grade:
- 7.5/10 University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology & All Greek Universities
- 2:1 UK Universities
- 3.5/4 USA & Local Private Universities
- School Leaving Certificate with a grade of at least 18/20
- Interest in acquiring an ACA, ACCA or CFA professional qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a team environment
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
If you are interested, send us your CV or complete our application form (found on www.bakertilly.com.cy) and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please make reference to the code SUM/2021/01 and indicate the period you prefer to have the internship.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer