FX Business Developer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#FX23377 Type: Full time
FXPRIMUS is a dynamic, international firm headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. We provide award-winning online trading solutions to clients all around the world and are characterised by our safe trading environment and our strict ethical operational activities.
Our staff enjoy an exciting working environment with frequent opportunities for professional growth combined with a competitive remuneration package and frequent company perks. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join the ranks of a world class international brokerage, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated and ambitious Business Developer to maximize business reach and potential.
- Introduce, develop and maintain new and existing partner networks, both offline and online;
- Network all avenues to promote the FXPRIMUS brand, its products and services;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships;
- Work with partners to optimize strategic presence by developing, implementing and executing tailor made business plans and marketing strategies;
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets on a daily basis;
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field;
- Sales motivated, team-focused attitude, and willingness to collaborate with peers, product management, and internal key constituents at the firm
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with a proven track record of business development in financial services;
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines/KPIs;
- Knowledge and understanding of online systems, online applications and social media;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English is a must. A Second language will be considered an advantage
What We Offer:
- A high tech and collaborative working environment;
- An attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience and qualifications;
- Development opportunities through on-going on the job-training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme.
Interested? Please follow the link to apply or send your CV at email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. We will review your CV and if we are ready to move forward with your application, you will be contacted about the next steps.
FXPRIMUS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to promote diversity and equality. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.