Semi Senior Auditor / Senior Auditor
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AR21926 Type: Full time
A large accounting and audit firm is currently recruiting for a Semi Senior Auditor/ Senior Auditor to join their Nicosia office. The client is very well established with multiple offices across Cyprus and holds a great reputation within the industry, offering services to international and private clients. Recognised as an industry leader, the company carries out regular staff reviews as well as offer a coaching and mentoring programme, as staff are continuously well looked after and given the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Participate in various stages of audits, including analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions as assigned by the superiors
- Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned
- Update audit manager with progress throughout the course of the assignment
- Request and review information submitted by clients for completeness and communicate with clients regarding any questions or missing documentation
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other related documents are prepared in accordance with professional and company standards
- Identify any potential problems or opportunities for improvement in client’s systems, procedures or operations and discuss with superiors
- Support and supervise junior staff
- Participate in company’s special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or another related field
- ACCA/ACA qualified or partly qualified
- Knowledge of accounts production program will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English Language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply for the vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CY21253.