This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR21430 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant for their expanding offices in Larnaca. The successful applicant will ideally be a full member of a relevant accounting body, possess a minimum of 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Bookkeeping and recording transactions on a daily basis for the companies of the Group in the accounting software.
- Preparation of the Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Preparation of the income tax returns.
- Preparation and submission of the VAT return on a quarterly basis.
- Liaison with the External Auditor on the Audit Fieldwork and Issuing of Audited Financial Statements.
- Producing reports on a weekly and monthly basis for management as well as ad hoc reports as required internally.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge in IFRS and Cyprus tax law.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a similar position is a must.
- Experience in preparation of IFRS financial statements.
- Experience in preparation/filing income tax and VAT returns in Cyprus.
- Fluency in English is a must; Russian is highly advantageous.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office application.
- Knowledge of CaseWare is highly advantageous.
- Be able to work independently with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, diligent and organised.