HR Employee Services Specialist
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AM21373 Type: Full time
What your job will look like:
- Provide HR transactional services to Amdocs employees, managers, and HR teams on HR-related issues.
- Act as a "sensor" to the Field HR and proactively "raises flags" when necessary.
- Handle on-going activities in your domain within a specific unit, including budget allocation and prioritization when necessary.
- Stay up to date on the legal and/or professional issues impacting your domain in order to improve and update the relevant activities.
- Apply knowledge and expertise on the most updated processes and tools in day to day interactions with employees.
- Provide customized solutions and implement HR policies/processes/activities in a dynamic environment.
- Design, generate, update, maintain, and present data and a variety of reports that support organizational processes and facilitate ongoing improvement and decision making.
- Plan and handle operational aspects of HR processes and/or activities from initiation to execution, including the alignment of various internal and/or external focal points.
- Ensure that all the necessary facilities are in place for relevant activities.
- Build valuable customer relationships and will interact with respect.
All you need is:
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Human Resources Management or a relevant field would be ideal.
- Experience in dealing with HR-related documents.
- Proven previous experience in customer-facing roles. would be an advantage
- At least an understanding of any HR Information System would be much preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office 2013 applications.
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in other European languages would be hugely advantageous!
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to collaborate and to work across team boundaries.
Why you will love this job:
- Work with a large, international, and dynamic team of HR colleagues at the back-end.
- Become a master of multi-tasking.
- Be surrounded by talented HR professionals who collaborate towards a common goal!
How to Apply:
You will be able to apply through the following link: