Health and Safety Coordinator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#IG21320 Type: Full time
Safety Coordinators ensure that the company is in compliance and adheres to Health and Safety (H&S) guidelines to reduce work-related injuries.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility to ensure compliance to the Company Health & Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) policy and procedures, adhering to the respective local HSE legislation;
- Follow up changes in HSE regulations and ensure the Company’s compliance;
- Keep up to date the Health & Safety commitments register, that involves documenting all office and site-based permits, local Health & Safety and Environmental plan requirements and associated evidence;
- Ensure HSE training Company rules are adhered;
- Ensure that all incidents are properly documented, reported and investigated; Other duties and responsibilities as defined by the company procedures or as required by the respective Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- At least 3 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role.
- General Health & Safety Certificate qualified or working towards obtaining such a certificate accreditation.
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising Health & Safety policies and procedures.
Attractive and competitive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
For further details (detailed job descriptions and minimum requirements) and instructions to apply, please visit Careers on our website: http://iacovougroup.com/. Interested applicants should apply no later than 2nd November 2020.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Only successful candidates will be contacted