This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#IG21303 Type: Full time
IACOVOU BROTHERS (CONSTRUCTIONS) LTD seek to recruit a person for the position of Chainman.
The incumbent holding this role is accountable for assisting the Land Surveyor with measuring, mapping, assessing, collecting and interpreting information resulting from land surveying works in various projects.
- Assist in undertaking land/ topographic/ hydrographic/ measured building surveys using a variety of specialist equipment under the supervision of a Land Surveyor;
- Setting of precise locations and measurement of construction control lines, elevations, areas and contours of construction;
- Equipment cleaning, storage and maintenance;
- Assist in the preparation of survey drawings;
- Advising about technical matters and whether construction plans are viable;
- Responsible for setting out the works and keeping appropriate records;
- Observes the Statutory, Contractual and Company requirements with regards to QHSSE and abides by any rules applicable to his scope of work.
- Keeping abreast with developments related to own role;
- Other responsibilities and authorities as defined in the Group’s procedures or as instructed by the Land Surveyor and / or Project Manager.
- Planning and organisation skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Good physical condition
- Comfortable on construction job sites
- Able to work with hand and power tools
- Willingness to learn
- Qualifications & Requirements:High school Graduate
- Surveying experience in similar position
- Construction experience will be considered an advantage
Attractive and competitive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
For further details (detailed job descriptions and minimum requirements) and instructions to apply, please visit Careers on our website: http://iacovougroup.com/. Interested applicants should apply no later than 2nd November 2020.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Only successful candidates will be contacted.