This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#IG21301 Type: Full time
The incumbent holding this role is accountable for measuring, mapping, assessing, collecting and interpreting information about specific pieces of land.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Undertaking land/topographic/hydrographic/measured building surveys, using a variety of specialist equipment
- Preparing survey drawings
- Presenting data to Project Engineers / Managers and writing reports
- Advising about technical matters and whether construction plans are viable
- Responsible for setting out of the works and the keeping of appropriate records
- Assists in the preparation of the monthly payments when required Observes the Statutory, Contractual and Company requirements with regards to Quality, Health,Safety, Security and the Environment and abides by any rules applicable to his scope of work
- Promotes the policy for QHSSE and ensures that his/her acts or omissions do not harm the health and safety of himself/herself, others or the environment
- Keeping abreast with developments related to own role
- Other responsibilities and authorities as defined in the Group’s procedures or as instructed by the Project Engineer / Manager
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments
- Planning and organisation skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
Attractive and competitive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
For further details (detailed job descriptions and minimum requirements) and instructions to apply, please visit Careers on our website: http://iacovougroup.com/. Interested applicants should apply no later than 2nd November 2020.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Only successful candidates will be contacted.