Human Resources Executive for Marks and Spencer Stores in Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#VL21260 Type: Full time
Marks and Spencer stores in Nicosia are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual with a hands-on HR Management style, who seeks a position in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
- Handle employment issues and ensure the compliance of stores with the relevant legislations
- Provide specialist personnel support and advice to Store Management and staff
- Ensure a motivated and supportive working environment through guidance and conflict resolution
- Deliver training to Staff and monitor their performance
- Manage staff cost
- University Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in an HR Management related role
- Experience in the retail industry will be considered an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Dynamic, self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Customer Service Driven
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
For further information and personal interview please send your CV to:
Mrs Niki Zomeni
Reference Code: HR/S/HR01
Tel: 22 884 900
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.