Costa Coffee - Shift Leader Paphos
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#SC19478 Type: Full time
Symeonides Coffee Cyprus Ltd - Costa Coffee seeks to recruit:
Shift Leader - Paphos
Our Shift Leaders lead shifts in the absence of Store Manager, to the standards required by Costa Coffee. They also train and coach our baristas in delivering the unbeatable coffee experience to all our customers. To become a successful Shift Leader/Barista Maestro you must be an accredited Barista and complete the Barista Maestro Core Skills training workbook and give full training to a new team member.
Candidates must have:
- University degree in Business administration or in a related field will be considered as an advantage
- Solid experience in the coffee industry and an inborn love for Coffee
- Be Passionate about training and coaching.
- Knowledge of Greek and/or English
- Willingness to learn and become a Costa Coffee brand ambassador!
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary - One of the best hourly rates in the market
- Christmas Bonus (13th salary)
- 23 days paid holidays per annual
- Free drinks on shift
- 50% discount on Costa Coffee products (including food products)
- 15% discount across the companies of Symeonides Group - Marks & Spencer (Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni) and Mothercare stores (all cities)
- Continues Training and Development
- Career development and advancement
If you are interested in becoming a member of Costa Coffee family and start a successful career in the coffee industry, send us your CV at email@example.com or through our website https://www.costacoffee.com.cy/career/shift-leader or contact the Human Resources Department at 22572088