Anassa Hotel - Head Waiters / Waitressess
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TH18662 Type: Full time
Anassa Hotel in Paphos is seeking to recruit Head Waiters / Waitresses
To ensure that standards of service in your designated outlet are met at all times as determined by the Food and Beverage Standards and the Policies and Regulations of Thanos Hotels.
To assist in the day to day operation of your outlet in order to exceed guest satisfaction and expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the supervision of waiters/waitress in your designated outlet
- Monitor duty schedules for the respective team
- Handle guest complaints or concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of all food and beverage items offered, including ingredients and methods of preparation
- Promote teamwork and foster a harmonious working environment
- Stay updated with the international F&B trends and make appropriate suggestions to the Food and Beverage Manager
- Comply with all Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar position at a 5* Hotel
- Degree in Hospitality Management or hospitality related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
- Staff training & induction programmes
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Accommodation (depending on availability) + free meals
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call (+357) 26888255.