This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#EF16778 Type: Full time
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are currently recruiting a Compliance Officer to join us in our Limassol offices. This is a rare opportunity for exceptional people who relish the opportunity to join an established and professional organization they would be proud to work for.
- Respond to compliance enquiries
- Prepare required periodic reports per regulations and keeping up to date with relevant laws/regulations
- Compliance aspects according to the local regulation and according to the company's best practices
- Develop and enforce adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySEC and other applicable rules and regulations
- Manage the internal procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Monitor anti-money laundering policies and procedures of the company as required by the company's regulator
- Perform regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Work with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Provide advice and guidance to employees as appropriate on money laundering matters
- Conduct internal compliance audits
- University degree in Law, Finance or any related field
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar position within a CIF company
- CySEC Advanced is a must
- Up to date with with all relevant CySEC rules and regulations
- Experience in CySEC reporting
- Fluency in English is a must
- Great communication and organisational skills and detailed oriented
- Work effectively under pressure and adapt quickly to changes
- Able to work well in a team and individually
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting JB-56 into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to email@example.com within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.