EuropeFX - Junior IT Administrator
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#EF16473 Type: Full time
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
EuropeFX is looking for an English-speaking Junior IT Administrator for our offices in Limassol.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Install, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware, (PCs, network equipment, etc.) and software
- Load software packages such as Windows OS, Microsoft Office and any other pre- approved applications
- Troubleshoot hardware and software conflicts and make repairs or adjustments when necessary
- Instruct and assist users in the use of computer equipment, software and manuals
- Work with System Admin group/representative regarding the support of LAN equipment, such as switches, routers, etc
- Maintain and configure shared network printers and personal printers
- Making sure the necessary stock components are always available on hand
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows, MAC OS
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Terminal servers
- Strong problem solving and maintaining an organized work area
- Technical knowledge on Office 365, Outlook and basic mailing systems
- Basic technical knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP, with a basic understanding of VoIP concepts
- Knowledge of development and maintenance of LAN’
- BSc degree in a computer related field – any experience it will consider as an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
WHY WITH US?
- Attractive salary, good benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement and self-development
- Working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Provision of learning opportunities
Full-time / Monday through Friday
Please email your CV/Resume to email@example.com
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.