Human Resource Administrator (IT Solutions Provider) - Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AC13946 Type: Full time
Advance Career, on behalf of our clients, an IT Solutions Provider company, we are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Administrator in Limassol;
- Advertise employee job openings internally first, and then, externally, in keeping with company recruitment policies.
- Post ads on the Internet in places appropriate to the open position including job boards, college career services offices, professional associations, and on the company's website.
- Sort and review resumes as they arrive on a daily basis. Provide the first review of resumes.
- Schedule & conduct initial interviews.
- Facilitate the onboarding process including employee setup notification, sending a welcome package to the employee, preparing the workspace for new hires, making arrangement for access to relevant software, compiling new hire equipment and materials, scheduling new employee orientation.
- Prepare all internal and external paperwork required for new hires and establishes personnel file.
- Schedule all probation meetings and sending confirmation of end of probation letters.
- Organizing and scheduling of internal training and development programs; gather training requirements and arrange all the logistics and administrative tasks associated with the trainings; sending and collects appraisal training feedback forms.
- Monitoring employee product and compliance certifications and organize necessary trainings and certification exams.
- Manage the collation of payroll information and the production of monthly HR salary documentation to be used for payroll software.
- Administer and calculate annual leaves, and the recording of sick and other types of leave.
- Administer and maintain employee benefits program including group medical and provident fund by providing day-to-day benefits administration services.
- Knowledge and experience on local employment legislation and ensuring all necessary paperwork relating to contracts, terms and conditions, discrimination, maternity / paternity, dismissal processes, grievances, etc.is completed and kept fully up to date.
- Dismissal, grievances and redundancy issues – assist with these processes as required and manage the administration.
- Assists with the maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the company website, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and the employee Intranet, newsletters, and so forth.
- Maintaining HR related data contained in HRIS, ensuring it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology or relevant field
- +3 Years’ work experience as a HR Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
- Member of a Professional HR Body (CIPD/ SHRM)
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English language is required
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Ability to work in teams with good interpersonal skills
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.