This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR12254 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-known and respected Financial Services Institutions with head offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, creative and talented UI/UX Designer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant should have 5+ years of demonstrable experience in a comparative role.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers, the Development Team and other Departments.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Translate specs into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences that clearly illustrate how software should function.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms and widgets.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Optimise existing UI designs.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Interaction Design, Digital Product Design, Human Factors or in a related field.
- Demonstrated work experience of at least 5 years as a UI/UX Designer or in a similar role.
- 2-5 years of experience in digital/interactive design roles on Web and Mobile.
- Design experience in high-complexity software is highly desirable.
- Work experience in the Financial Services industry will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools and prototyping tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Sketch.
- Demonstrated experience using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Extensive knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Robust analytical skills and the ability to write and present in a logical and structured way.
- Consultative skills necessary to translate ideas and ambitions into practical, viable projects.
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written.