Customer Service Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#WC11721 Type: Full time
Our client, who is an engineering company providing research and development services for multinational telecoms is growing their operation in Larnaca and looking to hire a Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
With nearly twenty years as a pioneer and leader in enterprise-grade IoT products and software, they have earned a reputation for solving the toughest challenges in the Internet of Things.
The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Mentor and develop customer service employees and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools (SAP/CRM)
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field