Consultant, Recruitment Services Team - Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#PL05341 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: quality and integrity.
We are recruiting consultant for our Recruitment Services Team!
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and energetic individual who seeks a position in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will join the People and Organisation team and will provide Recruiting Services to clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Implement effective sourcing strategies to identify suitable candidates as per clients’ needs
- Prepare job profiles as per the requirements of the position assigned and advertise through various sources and channels
- Assess job applications, screen CVs, organise and conduct interviews
- Prepare Assessment Reports and present them to clients
- Meet with existing and new clients to identify current and future recruitment needs
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and provide assistance as requested
- Respond to recruitment enquiries and communicate accordingly with applicants
- Contribute to the business development of the recruitment services
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Sciences or a related field
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Recruitment. Experience as a Recruitment Consultant will be considered a strong advantage
- Knowledge of the employment market and current trends
- Ability to handle recruitment assignments with minimum supervision
- Very good interviewing and assessment skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time-management skills
- Passionate about delivering excellent client service
- Confident, with the ability to communicate and interact effectively
- Self-motivated, flexible, resilient individual
- Good knowledge of the MS Office
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English
- Competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
How to apply:
Complete our application form on www.pwc.com.cy/careers by 8 April 2019 quoting the
Reference Number: 107/Recruit/2019
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.