The history of Hard Rock began with two very different American individuals: Peter Morton – “The Restaurateur” and Isaac Tigrett – “The Visionary” Peter and Isaac came together in London in 1971 with a concept that would “appeal to and treat everyone equally” and “introduce authentic American food to the masses.” The combination of great American food, Rock ‘n Roll music, and “Love All-Serve All” atmosphere established our reputation as the #1 restaurant in Great Britain. Hard Rock Cafe opened on June 14, 1971 and is still exceeding guest expectations around the globe.
Today, you can find Hard Rocks on almost every continent and in over 64 countries. The expansion has even flowed into the Hotel and Casino industries. Our 4 strong Hard Rock brands (Cafe, Hotel, Casino, Live) provide legendary service to our Raving Fans.
• Guides the actions of organization.
• Spells out Hard Rock’s overall goal.
• Provides a sense of company direction.
• Guides the decision making for all levels of management.
• Love All – Serve All
• Take Time to Be Kind
• All is One
• Save the Planet
• Encourage everyone to maximize their potential.
• Take personal accountability for getting results.
• Create brand excitement through innovation.
• Deliver Kick-Ass Service.
The Hard Rock Brands
People have multi-dimensional needs. With global recognition from 80-85%, the power of the brand has allowed us to address their needs by venturing into other industries. The Hard Rock brand offers an experience deeply-rooted in music and service.