Player Relationship Officer (Native-English) (6105)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR47163 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding company offering single wallet white label Casino & Sports solutions via Mobile, Tablet and PC to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a native English speaking Player Relationship Officer to join their team based in Limassol. Any previous experience within the Online Gaming sector will be considered a significant advantage, although full training will be provided. A native level of written and spoken English is required, as well as the ability to work on rotational shift-patterns from Monday to Sunday.
- Applying responsible gaming procedures according to regulations.
- Being vigilant while reviewing player accounts to ensure they are playing responsibly.
- Applying Responsible Gaming regulations in a timely manner according to internal procedures.
- Ensuring responsible gaming events are being handled.
- Expand players' game play activity.
- Proactively contact potential players.
- Initiating players’ interaction over chat, e-mail and phone.
- Speak and write a native level of English.
- Able to work shifts of 5 days (Monday to Sunday shifts 8am – 4pm & 4pm – 12pm)
- Any previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Gaming background will be considered as a significant advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work freely in Cyprus (No Visa Requirements).