Software Engineer (PHP)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#AM44165 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is...
• At least 3 years of experience developing in Object Oriented PHP and strong understanding of modern PHP best practices
• Production level experience with developing within Laravel framework
• PHPUnit or other PHP testing framework for writing unit and integration tests
• Experience with MySQL and crafting high performance SQL queries in pure SQL or using Eloquent ORM
• Strong expertise in API design, development and integration (RESTful and SOAP web services, JSON/XML) using PHP
• Strong understanding of backend best practices, OOP techniques and proven ways to solve complex asynchronous problems
• Experience with Git (command line) and overall version control best practices
• Understanding and experience supporting DevOps technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Linux etc...
• Establish and apply good design patterns and also develop new patterns when appropriate for assigned work
• Develop with scale and security in mind and write maintainable, testable code across our codebases
• Understand HTTP request response fundamentals and how web application work
• Create technical and user documentation to enable knowledge sharing among the team as well as the user community
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
If you are interested, please apply here.