University of Nicosia School of Veterinary Medicine - Six (6) Faculty positions
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#UH61795 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Faculty positions at the University of Nicosia School of Veterinary Medicine
The University of Nicosia School of Veterinary Medicine has been established to offer the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree in 2022. The mission of the School of Veterinary Medicine is to enhance the well-being and health of animals and human beings through research, excellence in education and service to the community and across the world.
The University of Nicosia School of Veterinary Medicine is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic faculty members committed to student-centred learning and high-quality research, with relevant academic qualifications in the field of Veterinary Medicine. Interested candidates can apply for any academic rank (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor) for the below listed positions:
- Diagnostic Skills Development (particularly anaesthesia or diagnostic imaging)
- Small Ruminant and Pig Medicine
- Clinical Communication and Surgical Skills Development
- Systems Medicine (particularly Cardiology, Urology, Neurology and Endocrinology)
- Herd Management and Medicine
- Cattle Medicine
- Veterinary Degree
- Doctoral Degree (desirable)
- Teaching and Clinical Experience in Veterinary Medicine
- Research Experience and Publication Record relevant to the rank
- Teach and assess in the areas of Veterinary Medicine in departmental programmes
- Design innovative learning activities and foster learning opportunities for students
- Conduct research in areas of interest and contribute to scholarly publications
- Fulfil administrative duties related to academic programs and departmental needs
- Engage in community outreach activities to promote the School's mission
Applications should include:
- A Cover letter clearly indicating the faculty position applied for
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including a complete list of publications
- A one-page research statement outlining previous and current research endeavours, as well as future plans
- A one-page description of teaching experience, including innovative approaches and methodologies employed
- Two Reference Letters from academic or professional contacts familiar with the candidate's work
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your complete application to email@example.com
The positions will remain open until filled.
Please indicate in the subject line of your email the title of the position, the rank you are applying for and the reference number F23UNSVM06.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the University of Nicosia School of Veterinary Medicine.