Financial Accountant (6227)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR61726 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly prestigious, International provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or a similar field and any accounting qualification (ACCA, ACCA, CAT etc…) will be considered an advantage, but not essential. Previous, demonstrable experience of providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients is highly desirable and outstanding communication skills in English are a must.
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting of Cyprus companies in IAS and IFRS.
- Performance of bank reconciliations and revaluations of securities portfolios.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES returns.
- Preparation of quarterly, semi-annual and annual management accounts and financial statements in accordance with IAS and IFRS.
- Assistance in preparation of audit files on behalf of clients.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Any accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CAT etc…) will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial reporting processes is a must.
- Previous experience providing accounting and bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients is highly desirable.
- Commercial awareness and previous experience working closely with trust and corporate administration professionals in Cyprus is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is a must.
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and take on additional responsibility as necessary to deliver the work.
- Openness to learn new things and to adopt ways of working more effectively.
- Able to manage multiple tasks of varying priorities and flexibly adjust when priorities unexpectedly change.