Head of Accounting (7165)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR61677 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding developer of Mobile Gaming Applications, with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Head of Accounting to join their growing team. Reporting to the CEO, the successful applicant will oversee the financial function of the Group. Our client is seeking applicants who are educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or another related field and holders of any professional accounting qualifications/certifications (ACA, ACCA, CPA etc…) are encouraged to apply. You will need to possess proven experience in a relevant senior-level accounting position and be fluent in both verbal and written English. Any knowledge of the Russian and/or Greek languages will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Review and day-to-day control of the bookkeeping of the entity (postings, invoices, banks).
- Ensure that all the company’s financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Develop and maintain a well-structured accounting database with flexible reports and clear analytical layouts (Microsoft Navision).
- Control and/or perform payments, invoicing, payroll processing, etc…
- Prepare analytical management reports to the Director and the shareholders of the Group.
- Cooperation with auditors to ensure that accounting policies and financial monitoring are up to date.
- Update and implement financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparation of payroll, including all applicable tax calculations/submissions and assisting in executing payments.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns and monthly VIES.
- Preparation of draft Financial statements and management accounts.
- Preparation for audits and passing audit reviews on a yearly basis.
- Preparation, submission, and payment of all company’s taxes (social insurance, GESY and defense on rents, income tax, payments of corporation tax).
- Providing support with any ad-hoc requests/reporting from directors and shareholders.
- Preparation and collection of all the relevant information for the registration/deregistration of employees with the social insurance department and tax authorities.
- Prepare documentation and calculations under IFRS 16.
- Prepare the calculation of amortization of intangible assets.
- Manage and develop the accounting department.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Professional accounting qualification/certification (ACCA or similar) is highly advantageous.
- Expertise in accounting principles and financial reporting standards (IAS, IFRS).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Navision and other accounting software.
- Robust understanding of financial regulations and legislations.
- Strong analytical, decision-making skills, coupled with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in project management with an emphasis on financial reporting improvements.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English are essential.
- Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Highly competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Private medical insurance.
- Onsite fitness facilities.
- Breakfast provided in the office daily.
- Ongoing opportunities for professional growth and development.