Senior, Local Tax Department - Nicosia
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#KL61652 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
We are currently looking to recruit a high caliber individual to join our Local Tax Department at our offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be assigned to work on various engagements, mainly compliance tax engagements. He/She will have the opportunity to broaden his/her knowledge, develop insights and skills and advance their career in an increasingly demanding market.
- Prepare or review client’s income tax calculations for clients doing business in various industries.
- Completion and submission of tax returns for companies and individuals using CaseWare Tax Forms software system.
- Dealing with various tax matters including calculation of income taxes, deemed dividends, income tax registration/deregistration.
- Work as part of a team assisting in completion of tax compliance engagements.
- Receive ongoing coaching on the job to continually strengthen skills
- Keeping up to date with all developments in the field of direct taxation
- Regularly reporting to the Engagement Manager/Director about the status, progress and completion of work.
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline and/or ACA/ACCA Trainee
- At least 1 year of experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel/Word
- Attention to detail and drive to deliver quality work
- Competitive remuneration package (incl. 13th salary)
- Bonus Scheme that reflects firm & individual performance
- Provident Fund
Health and Wellbeing
- BeWell@KPMG – a holistic programme to support employees’ wellbeing
- In-house occupational psychologist
- Occupational doctor
- KPMG Gym benefits
- Running Club
- Social committee
Life at KPMG
- Excellent opportunities for career development & advancement
- Hybrid working model (working from the office, client and home)
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Flex Fridays for July & August (Reduced Hours – 36hours)
- Reduced hours & Mother’s scheme working options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday entitlement from the 1st day you join
- Global Mobility programme
- Dress for your Day
- Free Parking
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: firstname.lastname@example.org