Client Accountant (6353)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR61374 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Audit & Accounting Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for handling various accounting and bookkeeping tasks on behalf of a portfolio of clients, as well as provide guidance and support to less experienced members of the team. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance or Economics and will need to possess a minimum of 3+ years of experience within a relevant role.
- Handle accounting and bookkeeping requirements on behalf of a portfolio of clients.
- Supervise and provide overall guidance and training to junior accounting staff
- Review the work of team members.
- Assist staff members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting reports.
- Assist with the preparation of Management accounts.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date accounting records based on accounting policies and standards.
- Ensure that the company maintains compliance with professional standards, applicable laws and regulations and internal policies.
- Analyse financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
- Identify potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
- Accurately prepare tax returns and ensure that client taxes are paid in a timely manner.
- Register Company to VAT/TAX/Social Insurance.
- Prepare all forms necessary for the registration of clients to VAT/Tax/Social Insurance.
- Prepare VAT Returns/VIES forms.
- Perform monthly Reconciliations of VAT, Social Insurance, and accounting records.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant work experience is a must.
- Hands on experience with accounting software.
- Knowledge of VAT, Tax regulations and Payroll.
- Working knowledge of E-Soft accounting software will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively alone as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptation.
- High sense of integrity and professional ethics.
- Can-do attitude.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of Russian language is considered an advantage.
- IT literate.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package in accordance with qualifications and practicable experience.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s training program towards ACCA or ACA qualification.