Corporate Administrator (6822)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR61082 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will need to be fully knowledgeable of all the procedures at the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, including corporate procedures, drafting, reviewing and preparing of all relevant forms and documentation. Knowledge relating to the opening of both corporate and personal bank accounts, both in Cyprus and abroad on behalf of clients is also required for this position. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek & English are essential, and any knowledge of the Russian language will be considered a plus
- Full scope support in process of opening Corporate and Personal bank accounts in banks located in Cyprus and abroad, including but not limited preparation of application and arranging for their execution.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and offshore registries via communicating with international partners, on behalf of clients, necessary for any corporate changes.
- Perusal, review of various corporate documents and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc...
- Preparation, perusal and review and execution of payment orders.
- Liaising with client’s service providers, including couriers, auditors, certifying officers etc...
- Liaising with clients for different matters,
- Support in issuance, certification and apostilling (legalization) of documents under
- the client’s request.
- Any other duties as required by Management.
- Any academic relating to Law, Business Administration or any other related field will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- 2+ years relevant previous experience gained within the corporate department of either a Corporate/Fiduciary services provider or a Law firm is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works.
- Prior experience with the opening and maintenance of local and international bank accounts on behalf of clients.
- Knowledge of both Greek and English (written & spoken).
- Any knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work freely in Cyprus (EU Status).