Corporate Lawyer (7055)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR61048 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Corporate & Financial Services, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be responsible for drafting a wide range of legal agreements and documents, as well as assisting with the preparation of various legal opinions on behalf of the Group and its Clients. You should be educated to degree level in Law and will need to possess a minimum of 3+ years of previous experience in a relevant role, with a focus on corporate and commercial legal matters. Excellent verbal and written communication skills English are essential, and knowledge of the Russian language is highly desirable. Only candidates eligible to work freely in Cyprus are able to be considered and no Work Permits will be provided.
- Drafting of Agreements (not limited to: Sale & Purchase Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding, Trust Documents, Introduction Fee Agreements, Commission Agreements, Term Sheets, Option Agreements, Pledge Agreements etc…).
- Gathering of materials for Legal Cases to be then forwarded to our affiliate lawyers.
- Assistance with preparing legal opinions.
- Drafting of corporate documents including Powers of Attorneys, Board Resolutions, Memorandums and Articles.
- Communication with the land registry and liquidators.
- Drafting of documents for Capitalization of Companies, overseeing capitalization procedure.
- Communicating with local banks and liquidators to resolve issues of unpaid mortgages, legal cases related to unpaid mortgages etc...
- Drafting of Separation Agreements, gathering of materials for claims for Spousal support.
- An academic background in Law or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the field of Corporate and/or Commercial Law.
- Knowledge of Company law and Corporate Governance
- Fluency in English is essential and knowledge of Russian is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the Greek language will be considered as an advantage.
- Confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work freely in Cyprus (EU Status).