Senior Corporate Legal Counsel (6511)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR60937 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a mutli-national Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Legal Counsel to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will provide expert and strategic legal advice on all legal aspects relevant to the activity of the Group, from a corporate, banking, financial, regulatory and capital markets perspective. You will need to hold an academic background in Law from a well-respected university and should be a qualified lawyer, ideally from a well-regarding European jurisdiction. Approximately 7+ years of relevant professional experience is essential, either working for a Law Firm or in an in-house role. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English are essential and knowledge of Greek is highly desirable. Our client is able to offer a highly attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including a generous salary package which includes an excellent bonus scheme.
- Providing expert and strategic legal advice on all legal aspects relevant for the activity of the group of companies, including from a corporate, banking, financial, regulatory and capital markets law perspective.
- Providing legal support to transactions, contract review, legal research and analysis.
- Setting up, unwinding legal entities, dealing with corporate financing.
- Handling a variety of legal matters relating to the day-to-day business of the group (including, insurance policies, leases, commercial contracts, outsourcing etc).Dealing with the legal aspects and documentation of acquisitions, divestments, private equity and venture capital investments, reviewing, drafting and negotiating shareholders agreement, investment agreements, voting agreements, funds investment documentation.
- Dealing with private assets matters and trusts related questions.
- Reviewing and negotiating facilities, loans, prime brokerage agreements, related collateral and guarantees agreements.
- Assisting with the opening and maintenance of private banking and corporate investment banking relationships.
- Monitoring legal and regulatory developments and advises on actions required to comply with the applicable obligations related to the activities of the group companies.
- Providing guidance on managing legal risks, and on policies and procedures and prepared required procedures and manuals.
- Ensuring the Group Companies’ compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
- Degree in Law from a well-respected University. (Please state grades on your application/CV).
- Approximately 7+ years’ experience relevant to the role, with a reputable law firm, investment firm or private equity firm is essential.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law, market abuse law, financial collateral laws, securities law, derivative contracts with prior experience in reviewing.
- Strong knowledge of applicable KYC/AML rules for client onboarding and due diligence on assets.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work, understanding the importance of deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Open-minded, team player with a hands-on personality able to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills;
- Positive can-do attitude is essential.
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English are essential and knowledge of Greek is highly desirable.
- Any additional language skill in either German or French will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office.