Project Management Coordinator
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#BB58751 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Project Management Coordinator.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assistant of Head of Project Management.
- Monitor all the Action Lists of Project Managers.
- Monitor & Evaluate all the tables/trackers of Projects.
- Review Evaluate all the Nominations of Projects.
- Review Payment Lists with Head of Project Management & Development Director.
- Evaluate Main Contractors Monthly Interim Certificates.
- AInterested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV.ssist Project Managers with Financial Reports.
- Create Project Management Department Procedures.
- Monitor the Transition of Cost Reporting to Procore.
- Assist Project Managers & Program Managers with their Procedures.
- Attend Department Meetings and keep records.
- Help Head of Project Management to evaluate Project Managers Performance.
Requirements for the position:
- Civil Engineer, Architect or Quantity Surveyor bachelor degree.
- Construction Sites experience for at least 2-3 years.
- Fluency in written and spoken in Greek and English are a must.
- Great character, responsible and trustworthy person.
- Easy learning person.
- Ambitious and multi-skilled person.
- Multitask person.
- Attention to detail.
- Reporting skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office interaction and knowledge.
- Knowledge of Procore or SAP Software will be considered as advantage.
- Knowledge of Construction Contracts of CyJCCT (E1, Y2, Π1) will be considered as advantage.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation package.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Career perspectives within a fast-growing business environment.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to click HERE and submit their CV.