Reconciliation Assistant (6993)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR58728 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC licenced investment firm with expanding operations in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Reconciliation Assistant to join their growing team. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for conducting daily client fund reconciliations using Methodos Reconciliation software, as well as extracting transaction reports from various payment platforms into the Reconciliation software. Our client is seeking applicants who are ideally educated to degree level in either Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or another relevant field who possess up to 1 year of previous experience in a relevant role. You will need to have strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze large datasets, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel, as well as demonstrable experience working with Methodos Reconciliation software. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English are essential.
- Conduct daily client fund reconciliations using Methodos Reconciliation software.
- Extract transaction reports from Platform/Payment Methods for importing into the Reconciliation software.
- Prepare concise reports summarizing reconciliation findings.
- Detect and resolve discrepancies between the platform and payment methods.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address outstanding issues and tasks.
- Efficiently rectify any discrepancies identified during reconciliation.
- Apply strong analytical skills to analyze extensive datasets and prioritize tasks based on deadlines and significance.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail and a results-oriented mindset.
- Work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
- Employ problem-solving skills to overcome challenges.
- An academic background in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics or similar is desirable.
- Up to 1 year of experience in a similar role is required.
- Proficiency in using Methodos Reconciliation software is mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills, with the capacity to analyze large datasets.
- Capability to work effectively under tight deadlines and high-pressure circumstances.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a goal-oriented mindset.
- Outstanding multitasking and prioritization capabilities.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Ability to work harmoniously within a team.
- Proficiency in Excel, with an excellent command of the software.
- A background in Fintech is advantageous.
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- Discount Card for various products and services.
- Monthly benefit towards gym membership or health insurance coverage after the probation period.
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere.
- Opportunity to build a successful career and experience professional growth within the firm.