Data Analyst (Hybrid) (6989)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR58711 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Group of Companies with headquarters in Switzerland, we are seeking to recruit a Data Analyst to join their growing team based in Cyprus. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for developing and implementing data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Our client is seeking applicants who are ideally educated to degree level in Data Science, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field who possess some previous experience in a relevant role. You will need to possess strong knowledge of statistical tools for analyzing datasets, including MS Excel, SPSS and/or SAS, as well as sound knowledge and practical experience with reporting tools. With offices in Limassol, our client offers Hybrid working conditions, as well as a highly attractive remuneration package that includes an annual bonus scheme, private medical insurance and a personal training and development allowance.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Ability to analyze large datasets.
- Ability to write intelligible and well understandable reports.
- Identifying trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets.
- Working directly with management and users to gather requirements.
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- An academic background relating to Data Analysis, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field is desirable.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or similar is essential.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with reporting tools (Business Objects, Tableau, Qlik) and databases (SQL).
- Solid experience of statistical tools for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc).
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.