Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#LM58263 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
La Mer Homes is currently seeking to recruit a Property Manager to be a part of our growing company. Our organizational culture is embedded in our work ethic, our integrity, transparency and values for our team, customers and the environment.
The general responsibilities to the position are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with owners about their property issues and the general condition
- Prepare quotation for the cost of issues and general repairs based on contract and/ or owner’s approval
- Process the purchase of approved items with providers as appointed by the Management
- Prepare Annual Reports – Inventory
- Reply to all phone calls received from owners/outside team/ contractors concerning the properties issues
- Make visits to properties to be sure of what the issues are, in order to be able to communicate with owners and give exact information in cases needed
- Have good communication with the Reservations department for inhouse guests’ enquiries/ complaints and rectify issues within 24 hours
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of all departments involved.
- Keep record of owner’s personal belongings (cutlery, tv, beds etc) and Company’s stock.
- Be responsible for the keys of each house and follow the Key Control Policy of the company.
- English and Greek literate
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft excel & Outlook
- Easy to adapt
- Flexibility to work via phone outside working hours/days during season
- Time management
- Sense of style
- Act fast under pressure
- Polite and Team player
- Able to handle a small team of 2-4 people
- Technology-oriented - easy to adapt to systems
- Basic Accounting knowledge
Remuneration & benefits:
- Attractive salary based on experience and skills
- Continuous training and development
- Phone available from the company
- Company car allowance
- Monday to Friday work, 8-5 with 1-hour break
If you would like to be a part of the team and are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV email@example.com quoting ‘PM-CA’ into the subject line.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.