Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#LM58261 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση / Προσωρινή
JOB VACANCY / ACCOUNTANT
La Mer Homes is currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Accountant.
Our organizational culture is embedded in our work ethic, our integrity, transparency and values for our team, customers, and the environment.
Daily tasks, responsibilities and duties:
- Process payments of properties’ Utility Bills
- Issue invoices to Guests
- Issue invoices of extra services requested by Guests
- Process Rent and bank payments to owners
- Monitor Bank and payment systems
- Monitor and manage Cashflow
- Issue sales invoices for gardens and pools services/ Pest control/ opening and closing clean/ arrival clean/ fee upon arrival /Air-condition cleaning services and any other services that should be charged to owners.
- Undertake payments of contractors
- Learn to use with excellence company’s software systems and tools.
- Input data in the Company’s systems
- Any other related duties requested from the General Management and Directory of the Company.
- Accountant’s qualification
- Advanced MS Excel and Outlook skills
- Attention to Detail and analytical skills
- Time Management
- Fluent in both Greek and English languages
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field will be considered an advantage.
- Proven experience as an Accountant will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of power soft usage will be considered an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Attractive salary based on skills and qualifications
- Continuous training and development
- Company car allowance
- Monday to Friday work, 8-5 with one hour break
If you would like to be a part of the team and are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting ‘LH-ACC into the subject line.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.