Accounting Officer (Hybrid) (6522)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR54615 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση / Εξ αποστάσεως
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International company operating within the Renewable Energy field, we are seeking to recruit an Accounting Officer to join their growing team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful applicant will handle a variety of accounting and bookkeeping tasks to help ensure the smooth running of the finance function. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or a similar field and will need to possess previous experience working in a similar role. Our client offers fully remote working conditions to the successful candidate located in Cyprus.
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger management, balance sheet control and reconciliations for the Groups Cyprus and Greece companies.
- Responsible for calculation of the intercompany loans and interest.
- Handle payroll calculations in collaboration with the local service provider for a small number of employees.
- Preparation of management reports as required.
- Management of VAT returns in collaboration with the local service provider.
- Support the Finance team in any ad hoc financial analysis as required to support the Group’s operation.
- Ideally educated to degree level in either Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field.
- Any relevant accounting certification such as the LCCI Higher or CAT will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Previous, proven experience within a similar accounting and bookkeeping role is essential.
- You enjoy and thrive working in an international team with a fasted paced, dynamic environment, with personal drive and high levels of commitment.
- Flexibility and ability to work professionally and accurately under pressure and challenging deadlines as well as to prioritise your tasks.
- The ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Greek.