Middle DevOps Engineer
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#GA54216 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση / Εξ αποστάσεως
Are you ready to take your DevOps skills to the next level?
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer with at least 3 years of experience in DevOps. The successful candidate will work with technologies such as Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab CI/CD, AWS, NGINX, and the ELK stack. The main responsibility of the candidate is to ensure the stability and reliability of our applications and infrastructure.
All you need is:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in DevOps;
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure;
- Strong knowledge of containerization and orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes;
- Solid experience with Infrastructure management using Terraform;
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL and Redis;
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery using GitLab CI/CD;
- Familiarity with the ELK stack for log analysis, Grafana\Prometheus for metrics;
- Experience configuring and managing NGINX web server for load balancing and reverse proxy;
- Understanding of networking concepts including TCP/IP, DNS, TCP, CDN, SSL, Firewalls, and VPNs/subnetting;
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work in a team-oriented environment.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Build, deploy and manage cloud infrastructure on AWS, Scaleway;
- Maintain and improve the automation of the build and deployment process;
- Design, build, and maintain containerized applications and services using Docker and Kubernetes;
- Manage infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool Terraform;
- Configure, manage and monitor PostgreSQL and Redis databases;
- Implement and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines using GitLab CI/CD;
- Develop and maintain monitoring and logging solutions using the ELK stack and Grafana\Prometheus;
- Configure and manage the NGINX web server for load balancing and reverse proxy;
- Collaborate with developers, QA, and other teams to identify and resolve infrastructure issues and improve application performance.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- Technical interview (1 hour).
- A final 1.5-hour interview with four team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!