MELCO Resorts and Entertainment - Specialist, Office Automation - Limassol
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CO54165 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Melco Resorts & Entertainment in Cyprus
Melco Resorts & Entertainment (Melco) is the developer and operator of the upcoming integrated resort, City of Dreams Mediterranean, which is expected to be the largest and premier integrated resort in Europe. The Company’s unique blend of design, entertainment and quality sets the company apart, making it the global leader in premium integrated resorts. As recipient of more than 650 awards international, regional and local awards, Melco’s esteemed achievements highlight the Company’s dedication to exceptional hospitality and service excellence. With its entire property portfolio honored with the top tier, Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star recognition, Melco leads among integrated resort operators in Asia. Melco’s four signature restaurants across Melco properties are honored by Michelin Guide Hong Kong Macau 2021 with a collective total of seven Michelin-stars. With its growing international presence and approximately 20,000 colleagues globally, Melco actively contributes to the communities in which it operates. The Company values colleagues as the heart of the business and was named one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” by HR Asia for two consecutive years (2019-2020). Furthermore, Melco has received numerous accolades for its contributions to the community, including being named winner of “Community Award – Asia” at 2020 Industry Community Awards and being voted “Socially Responsible Operator of the Year” at International Gaming Awards 2019.
As part of Melco, City of Dreams Mediterranean will be driven by the Company’s commitment to excellence. It is set to be a world-leading integrated resort and landmark for Cyprus and the wider region, offering a range of attractions and entertainment options including luxury accommodation, fine dining, recreation and MICE facilities. City of Dreams Mediterranean is set to boost tourism in Cyprus, attracting an additional 300,000 tourists annually and contributing significantly to alleviate seasonality. During the construction phase, City of Dreams Mediterranean is expected to create an estimated 4,000 local job opportunities, and approximately 2,500 permanent jobs once open.
Melco also operates Cyprus Casinos in Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Paphos, and Limassol.
The Specialist, Office Automation will report to Manager/AM - System Administration and will perform daily production support, new project implementation and life cycle management of application systems. Responsible for providing enterprise system administration support that ensures systems are available 24×7. The candidate should have good troubleshooting skills, is fast technology learner and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Performs daily administration and support primarily on Windows platform including AD, E-mail, File & Print
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical server resources.
- Hands-on trouble shooting, setup and configuration of Windows systems
- Executes relevant projects/assignments relating to Windows infrastructure services and coordinate with other parties whenever necessary
- 2-3 years in full-time Windows administration
- Hands-on experience on administration of Active Directory services
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant qualifications
Skills / Competencies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good problem solving skills to identify and resolve priority issues
- Able to communicate with all level of users
- Displays a high commitment to delivering results
- Leads others to achieve business objectives
- Communicates effectively
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Displays the highest level of integrity
- Ability to maintain discretion
To apply please click here: Specialist, Office Automation