Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#BD53406 Τύπος: Πρακτική Άσκηση
Jumpstart your career with BDSwiss!
Explore BDSwiss in an 8-week summer internship program (12th of June and until 4th of August) specifically designed for students within the final year of an undergraduate degree or towards a postgraduate degree with a key focus in any discipline.
We’re on a mission to find the best talent out there and add an enthusiastic intern eager to learn more about our career opportunities within our Compliance Department through an extensive on-the-job learning program based in Limassol or Nicosia.
Key responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Updating compliance databases.
- Contributing to various compliance projects and initiatives, as requested.
- Monitoring the organization’s compliance with regulations and internal policies.
- Reviewing marketing materials.
- Currently in the final year of an undergraduate degree or towards a postgraduate degree with a key focus in any discipline.
- Minimum expected grade:
UK Grading System
Cypriot/Greek Grading system
7 out of 10
US Grading system
3 out of 4
- Genuine interest to work in an in-house team within a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative environment.
- Great command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can-do spirit with the ability to work effectively and collaborate within a team.
- High enthusiasm for the field of interest.
- High ethical standards.
Throughout the internship, you will:
- Receive on-the-job training in a fast-growing business environment.
- Be mentored and shadow professionals within the Forex/Fintech industry.
- Sharpen your networking connections.
- Participate in a wider training offered by BDSwiss professionals.
- Create a clear understanding of how the different departments contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Develop skills in a professional environment that will contribute to your future job-seeking.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be mentored by top professionals in the industry.
- Paid Internship.
- Excellent career and growth opportunities.
- Opportunity of receiving a full-time graduate position within the team based on the company’s needs.
- Participation in company events.
Why join BDSwiss?
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading. We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the core values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity. At the heart of all this lies our creative team, which possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.