Customer Support Officer - Bnk LTD (Cyprus)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#FF51617 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Join BnkPro: an international fintech company for talented professionals. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. We view each and every one of our employees as an indispensable part of the team. Join our growing international team with offices in Limassol, London, Monaco, Nassau & Dubai with 200+ FxPro employees of 22 nationalities.
We are looking for Customer Support Officers who will assist the clients of BnkPro, a new entity in the FxPro Group. The Customer Support Officer responsibilities include but not limited to providing support to customers through various ways, answering customers’ questions and resolving problems.
The successful candidate from Cyprus must be able to work in shifts 24/7 (08:00-16:00,16:00-00:00,00:00-08:00).
- Deliver service and support to customers through live chats, emails and phone calls.
- Provide answers to customers by identifying problems, researching answers and guiding customers through corrective steps.
- Handle and resolves customer complaints or issues.
- Provide information to customers regarding the Company’s services and products.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to System/technical troubleshooting, Login/Account issues, Accounting and Back Office enquiries.
- Follow up on the progress of the response to the customer.
- Perform Back Office and Clients Accounting Department duties as required and update Customer records.
- Ensure that all duties are done so in line with the necessary KYC, AML, and Due diligence controls.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the service processes in place.
- Escalate all/any matters to senior management as required to ensure swift resolution of pending issues.
We are looking for:
- University Degree or relevant working experience.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Computer literacy to a high level.
- Flexible, analytical skills, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail.
- Any knowledge of Finance and Economics is advantageous.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences.
- Company discount card for various products & services, and many more.
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages.
- Career growth and professional development.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV through this link: https://fxpro.bamboohr.com/careers/92?source=aWQ9MTY%3D