Internal Audit Associate (6421)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR51544 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Internal Audit Associate to join their growing team based in Nicosia. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the successful applicant will primarily be responsible for conducting reviews and audits of departments, key businesses and other processes and activities to ensure the continued adherence to and effective implementation of policies, procedures and regulations. You will be a full member of a recognised accounting body (ACCA, ACA) and possess approximately 3+ years of previous experience within a similar role. Previous experience working in the Forex and/or Financial Services sector is highly desirable and holders of any CySEC certifications are encouraged to apply.
- Conducts reviews/audits of departments, key businesses and other processes and activities to ensure the continued adherence to and effective implementation of policies, procedures and regulations, as per the Annual Audit Plan and directions of the Head of Internal Audit.
- Assists with the preparation of draft reports with audit findings and recommendations to be provided to the Head of Internal Audit for review.
- Performs ad-hoc tasks/reviews as may be requested by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Evaluates the controls and systems established to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as laws and regulations.
- Issues recommendations based on the audits conducted and ensures their implementation, under the guidance of the Head of Internal Audit.
- Reports to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Maintains a good understanding of the relevant regulatory requirements and provides advice and guidance to the various departments.
- Keeps abreast and up-to-date regarding new and amended regulations and advises on necessary actions to be taken, with main focus on ESMA and CySEC regulatory regime.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a relevant field.
- Professional qualification (ACCA/ACA).
- Approximately 3+ years of previous experience within a similar role.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory regime for financial markets and investment firms.
- Previous experience working in the Financial Services industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Member of CIA will be considered as an advantage.
- Holder of the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission certification (Basic/Advanced) will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- Practical approach in understanding and applying regulatory requirements.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously.
- Attention to detail.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel.