Senior Accountant (6379)
Η συγκεκριμένη αγγελία έχει λήξει. Ψάξτε στο www.carierista.com για αναζήτηση άλλων αγγελιών.
#CR51530 Τύπος: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-established and highly respected providers of Corporate & Fiduciary Services, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their growing team based in the heart of Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for delivering day-to-day financial and corporate governance services to a portfolio of international clients, including the review of management accounts and statutory financial statements. You will need to be a recently qualified member of a recognised accounting body (ACA/ACCA/CPA) and possess approximately 4+ years of previous, relevant experience working for a professional services firm. Applicants with experience in Audit and/or Financial Consulting are also encouraged to apply.
- Ensures corporate statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Reviews management accounts and statutory financial statements.
- Performs and reviews banking operations.
- Identifies possible Tax, VAT, Transfer Pricing and Compliance issues that may arise and refers for advice to relevant experts.
- Assists and provides advice with ad hoc projects and requests that may arise.
- Liaises with external associates and relevant authorities in Cyprus and abroad.
- Handles any client requirements that may arise within the scope of corporate administration.
- University degree in a business-related discipline. A postgraduate degree will be considered a plus.
- Recently Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA).
- Approximately 4+ years of relevant experience in a professional services firm is a must.
- Experience in Audit or Financial Consulting will also be considered as relevant.
- Team player with very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated, energetic, with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Strong IT Literacy.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Annual bonus.
- Provident Fund.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance Policy.